Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Welcome, G3:DF, etc. Anticipaters!

  I have little clue how many people actually are tracking or checking periodically on the progress of my writing, but nonetheless... here is the official writing log for the mysteriously-abbreviated fantasy/sci-fi book series! (...the full names of which will be revealed when they are ready to be published, which I remind you again that I have skipped writing the first two books in order to write down what I remember of the last three books, since I had daydreamed most every single detail of during my long-term confinement in my bedroom at my abusive aunt's [oh, and I have 4 aunts, by the way, but that one wasn't nice].)
  For a year and a month, I wrote G4:DF, and now we'll see when I finish writing G4:O. 
  Already I'm at Day 11, so I'd better start making the blog's chart for this month, since it's about to die (July ending, August beginning).
  Just so you know, though: G4:O was the book that I daydreamed the most of, so the majority of it is going to be written like how I planned it when I was a teen (approximately ages 15 - 17) during my abuse, which means a lot. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment