Friday, June 26, 2015

Happy Belated Birthday, G3:DF!

It turned 2 years old (from the day I started writing it in 2013) on June 20th. I can't believe it's been that long already. It almost makes me feel like I'm not writing fast enough, but I'm doing my best with the time and energy I have (even if I do sometimes get distracted by other projects and hobbies. But I'm just living my life as a human being, so there's not too much guilt in that).
Anything new regarding G3:DF? Nope. Still hammering at G4:O in the forge. I haven't been writing much for the past nearly-four-weeks because many things were happening: Shopping for birthdays, wrapping gifts, running numerous errands, celebrating birthdays, preparing my sister for her high school graduation, fetching my autistic brother from miles away, going to the graduation, resting, finally enjoying my own birthday gifts (including a dragon jigsaw puzzle, a Doctor Who soundtrack CD, and a leather journal), being too uptight to write because my grandma ended up in the hospital (She's 88.), and finally back down to being distracted by the internet.
Now that it's all over, I can finally write. 
Hold that thought. My sister wants to go out in the sprinkler right now. It's a hot day. An excessive heat warning is in effect in our area. *wails* I don't wanna' go outside!! Wahhhhh!!! ...But I have to. I can't keep her cooped up in here, forever. After that, though, I MUST write!




No comments:

Post a Comment