Sunday, July 19, 2015

Short Break - Why? Dental Emergency

I was going to wait until August to have my wisdom teeth pulled, but it seems they had a different plan in mind. 
They're all impacted, but the bottom ones have now become a bigger problem. Without warning, they decided to cause me pain, lockjaw (At times, I can't open my mouth more than a few centimeters or an inch), and even ear pressure for the past few days. 
So, I went to an emergency dental place to get a prescription for the infections and have all of my wisdom teeth X-rayed and possibly pulled. The place ended up giving me a prescription for an antibiotic and heavy-duty pain medicine, and also some referrals to choose from for an oral surgeon. The upper teeth haven't even tried to come out, yet, and the bottom ones are too deep and difficult for the people to get to.
Since I'll be on this medicine for several days, and several more days after the procedure, I think I'll take a break from writing until I'm better. I don't want to write while I'm loopy. Not always a good combination. I'd rather not risk later looking at what I wrote and be all like, "What is this?! Gahhh!!!" Although it could be funny, as my jokes and comedic skits, scenarios, and ideas can be nonsensical and weird (as evidence from my posts in crazyfacebookconversations.blogspot.com ). With those, I like making people like, "What!?" to the point that they're laughing, but I'm not sure if I'd want a serious scene to suddenly turn into a huge joke (I'm currently stopped at the beginning of a serious scene).
Oh, and one more thing before I succumb to this pain: I just wrote this whole post on half of a heavy-duty pain pill. I think I succeeded to be as normal as possible, but I still can't say what I'd be like on a whole pill. :P

Although my cheeks are always rather puffy in appearance due to having abnormally thick cheeks, here's my swollen face right now:



Puffy eyes: It's 3 AM, and it's been a long, hard day. It's also hard to stay awake and keep my eyes open and focused on the camera.
Pimples: Who cares. Adult acne is a real thing, and a real struggle because you can literally try everything and still get those stubborn little pepperoni volcanos.
Too dark: Everyone's in bed, and it's too hard to try to find a good angle to take pictures because my mom has a love for junk to make our place less boring and mirrors to make it look like there's more space than there really is.
Yes, I still live with my mother: Because I want to help out with my autistic sister and run errands they can't do for themselves. Why? Because I care.


...Something tells me I might regret posting that hideous picture of me, but maybe I can remind my future self that I'm human and that other people can relate to the struggles of living a crazy life more than I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment