Thursday, October 30, 2014

Oct 2014

  *face palm* Yes. That's how I feel about this month's writing. Only two days. That's it. I've been hideously busy with other things lately (plus, I was sick with a bad cold for six days), but I'll definitely write a lot more in November coming up. I know I couldn't help it, but I still feel guilty. I love writing, especially this series. Ah, but anyway. No lingering over bad feelings. Here's what little I did write:


Words               (Difference              Words             Date            Time                  Day
Written                 from Last)                                                       Stopped
______________________________________________________________________
2,087                   (-1,138)                 68,202            5                  9:09 PM             34
538                      (1,549)                  68,740            21                1:23 AM             35



 On the upside: I'm currently carving a couple of really cool pumpkins! I'll have at least one done by tomorrow (yeah, I'm a bit late in the game, but I had to get some things for my sister's Halloween party because her autism was starting to turn her into an impatient, hard-to-get-to-understand-things monster instead of a sweet nurse).
   Yesterday, I went to a costume store and got the last missing part of my sister's costume as well as a costume for myself (I had no clue what I'd be. Last year I was a robot made entirely up from a dehumidifier box and a styrofoam rectangle that made a perfect face.). Having had worked today, I wore my costume. It was not cheap, but I've never really spent a bunch on a costume before. It was the last one in my size. Okay! Okay! I'll say it! Right now, I'm sitting here typing in a gold dalek costume. People loved it. I laughed when I had to go up and down the stairs, but even harder when I had to take the elevator (pushing a book cart, you see). It was also funny when people slowed down as they drove by in the parking lot when they saw a dalek entering the Bookmobile. I imaged they were saying, "Now, what's a dalek to do with a Bookmobile?"
Kids also stared at me when I was cleaning the computer keyboards. Quite an entertaining day, indeed. Unfortunately, I don't work tomorrow, and although I've been considering on working, I have lots to do with decorating and cleaning the place up for the rambunctious kids.
  Oh, thrice blast me to the moon! Here I am typing and having to blow my nose off. I really don't need another cold, thank you. I hope it's allergies. Earlier I was sneezing occasionally, but I did notice my throat burning last night. Poop. Poop, poop, poop, poop! Well, I'd better wrap this up.
  Anyways, I'll keep you posted about the pumpkins on Twitter (@Jennifer_Fulk ) and on www.pumpkinsrandomprojects.blogspot.com, where I'll be posting pictures of my progress, etc.
  And yes, I'll be writing again once I'm done with the pumpkins.
  ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment