Thursday, October 30, 2014

Really??

  Okay, so I just came across something that blows my mind. In ways more than one:

  So, Elsa was originally going to look like this, and I'm glad they chose to make her blond instead. Because this is almost the exact same shade of blue hair my main character has. I am SO glad they made her blond. I already almost screamed (or maybe I kinda' did?) when I first saw her ice/snow powers (in theater: Me: Pointing several times with jabbing thrusts and looking back at my friend several times with a gaping mouth that only opened painfully wider every time something else reminded me of my character: "WHAT??? THAT--!! WHAT THE FREAK AM I LOOKING AT??? THAT'S JUST LIKE MY MAIN CHARACTER!!! LOOK AT THAT!!!! LOOK!!!" I saw it with a close friend. Thankfully, Elsa's personality isn't the same as my character's (though, then again, she does has a problem with fear, but it's a different kind of fear, thankfully).
  Grr. Any more surprises and I'm going to scream.

No comments:

Post a Comment